The process of sweeping a chimney may look simple, but it involves more than just shoving a long-handled brush up a chimney to dislodge soot and debris. Regular sweeping of chimneys is essential for safety because a chimney clogged with soot can easily catch fire. A blocked chimney also prevents smoke from escaping from the fireplace,leading to smoky rooms and unpleasant odors. Homeowners and tennants that use real fires or wood burners should get chimneys swept annually.
Cre-Away Applications: The number one cause of chimney fires is due to a buildup of wood tar or glaze creosote. Once a flue fire starts your home and family are in DANGER! Have your chimney cleaned and treated today, it could save your life!
- Helps Prevent Chimney Fires
- Reduces Creosote Odors
- Chimneys Clean Easier & More Completely
- Highly trained workers who are educated in the most recent chimney sweep practices
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee
- 24 hr emergency on call service
- We will leave your home clean
- Perform a 22 point safety inspection to assure your chimney is operating safely
- Fully insured and Certified by The Chimney Safety Institute of America
- We speak English
- Fireplace and wood stove sweeping
For a Free Estimate
Call today 815 464-4100